Imagine that the Earth is not in our solar system, and anywhere else the universe. How would it appeared the night sky?
Get the answer to this question will help us writers documentary National Geographic "Inside the Milky Way" (Inside The Milky Way), who with the help of computer graphics to model these fantastic pictures.
1. How would the night sky looked like if the Earth was ... next to a huge gas cloud
2. ... near the Andromeda galaxy
3. ... near the constellation of the Seven Sisters
4. ... next to a small cluster of young stars
5. ... about a huge star cluster
6. ... very close to the Helix Nebula